The police have released a sketch of a man believed to have killed Bettie Jenifer, wife of Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh, barely two weeks after the unfortunate incident. Bettie, 44, and a mother-of-twins was brutally murdered by gun-down on May 10th in front of about 10 witnesses.
According to reports, she left the office in the 6300 blocks of Ivy Lane and was walking to her car when a man armed with a handgun approached her.
When she tried to run away, the man followed her and fired at her multiple times, with at least one shot hitting her. The gunman then fled in a vehicle.
Even though he has not been found, Maryland police have contacted cartographers to draw an image of the face of the killer based on the descriptions given by witnesses. See below for his picture…
GET MORE GHANA NEWS HEADLINES ON OUR HOME PAGE
According to reports, the murderer is “a black male with a thin build and black hair, wearing a dark shirt and pants.”
Bettie was married to two men
Days after her death, it was revealed that the deceased was actually married to one Kendrick Jenifer who is currently in jail over drug-related issues.
MORE RELATED NEWS
- PHOTO: Suspected Thief Lynched At Agomanya
- Rescued Canadian Girls: How French Expert Was Hired To Pay $120K Part Payment Ransom To Kidnappers
- Ghana Richer In Natural Resources Yet Poorer-Alex Mould
- Kidnappers Of Canadian Women Remanded; Demanded $800k Ransom
- Ghana’s Charlotte Osei Under Media Attack In Afghanistan
Reports say Kendrick had threatened Bettie Jenifer after seeing wedding photographs of his estranged wife and Chris Attoh.