The police have released a sketch of a man believed to have killed Bettie Jenifer, wife of Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh, barely two weeks after the unfortunate incident. Bettie, 44, and a mother-of-twins was brutally murdered by gun-down on May 10th in front of about 10 witnesses.
According to reports, she left the office in the 6300 blocks of Ivy Lane and was walking to her car when a man armed with a handgun approached her.
When she tried to run away, the man followed her and fired at her multiple times, with at least one shot hitting her. The gunman then fled in a vehicle.
Even though he has not been found, Maryland police have contacted cartographers to draw an image of the face of the killer based on the descriptions given by witnesses. See below for his picture…
GET MORE GHANA NEWS HEADLINES ON OUR HOME PAGE
According to reports, the murderer is “a black male with a thin build and black hair, wearing a dark shirt and pants.”
Bettie was married to two men
Days after her death, it was revealed that the deceased was actually married to one Kendrick Jenifer who is currently in jail over drug-related issues.
MORE RELATED NEWS
- Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out
- FULL VIDEO: Meet Shatta Bandle The Self Acclaimed Richest Man
Reports say Kendrick had threatened Bettie Jenifer after seeing wedding photographs of his estranged wife and Chris Attoh.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors